Just Want To Be Happy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chloebaby1980
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chloebaby1980

Guest
pls pray God would make me happy and help me to cope with the negative emotions and for my parents too as they can be still quite nasty and it affects me badly.

pray for me to have health, sound mind and wisdom

thank you
 
Father God.... please be with ### and let ### realize how many amazing blessings you have bestowed on us each day. Just the ability to get out of bed in the morning with working legs is such a blessing. There are so many who cannot walk, who cannot speak, who do not have a sound mind. Father God I know you have promised to give us hope and a future... so Father please bless ### with wisdom... the wisdom to know that ### belongs to YOU... not her parents. Father God please be with her... give her peace and a light heart. In Jesus's holy holy name I pray... Amen
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will. The safest and best place to be in this whole wide world is in the will of God. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
126
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
169
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom