Just Type Your Prayer Request Here my ...

Abadoxos

Disciple of Prayer
Just Type Your Prayer Request Here my prayer request is for my three ### to be set free from drakardness. The three are not married. The too were dismissed from their ### and now 24/7 consuming chang'aa and abusing my mother. Pray for them please. Thanks
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Type Prayer Request Here My prayer is God to help me in all my need
Replies
8
Views
245
Abba Father I come before you I come boldly before Abba Father I come before you I come boldly before your throne of time of need to find help and Grace to continue Lord God in this race of Faith Lord I stand in faith for my daughter ### who has a daughter who's ### my granddaughter who was born...
Replies
9
Views
296
URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having problems with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been...
Replies
7
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom