Just Ran Into ###'s Cousin

  • Thread starter Thread starter prplhayesr
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prplhayesr

Guest
They love and miss me. I kept it short, sweet and cordial. GOD my heart is broken. If it is your will heal my broken heart with a new love or let ### and I reconcile. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Dear Prayer Warriors, I humbly ask for your prayers for both my cousin and for me. Please pray for my cousin, ###, who is in ###. Her condition is very critical. Her liver is no longer functioning, and according to the doctors, the last hope is a liver transplant. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
211
Please pray for a member of my family who is going through a very difficult time right now. They recently suffered a serious head injury and may have a brain bleed. They are frightened, and our family is deeply concerned. I ask that you please join me in praying for God’s healing hand to be upon...
Replies
13
Views
266
Dear saints please pray for ###'s health. He had a heart attack but by prayers he recovered nicely. But all of sudden he is feeling very weak. He is planning to go for a full body check-up. Please pray that all his reports be normal in Lord Jesus' mighty name. Let he live for God's glory.
Replies
5
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom