Just guided to share this post I done on FB has a few golden nuggets of raw truth and knowledge that is helpful to real Christians in this End Times..

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

John Petra
Michelle Martin wow you know alot

Michelle Martin
John Petra yes kan I really need to shut the hell up. Like Immortal Technique Fans! says in a emET song - I know too much the government is trying to murder me no more coming back like splitting your wrists open vertically. Im like the Messiah type agian today while you with Jesus on the judgement seat your like Him they cant kill you until the time comes. Aparaently I dont die now cos I been at deaths door physically mentally emotionally and spiritually twice through the shamanic death curses of Morgellons. Im half angel of death like tec so I got picked. Im nothing special really its how Allah created me. I got mad faith brother you know Messiha said we can do what He done. Just start doing it and believe it when the trumpet or whatever goes that flips the vibration from positive to nations insha Allah God willing in Arabic it will manifest. I see lame people i talk in tongues or english - pick up your bed and walk. raise the dead l feed the hungry just imagine the breaad and fish magnify like Jesus di with loaves and fishes. . ITS SO simple a child can do it. Jesus told us unless you come to me as a little child you will in no way enter heaven. This morgellons will increase your knowledge base. I know too i think i know its cos Im a walking version of the ark of the covenant . These next people with Morgellons UNCENSORED! tribe of Dan a lot of them its going real bad with them. They got demonic type sores all over thier arms I never had it that bad with the leprosy skin . Ark of covenant holds the 10 commandments if your not keeping saturday sabbath your gonna go mouldy like the manna they did not trust in Jah to provide more and got greeedy and took an extra day worth when it was not sabbath. I gonna ask Tec agian if we have you on our list in our heavenly place or soemthing to send one to your area. The next best one I know of is in Kenya. A shaman in a cave like my hero and I think ancestor king DAvid of Pslams saw my mad ramblings before i got sane . trust me it was worse than this. He believed my offer and cried out to God and he let me know telephatically he got one. They trying to take down the internet soon its only up so we can learn the knowledge and wake up more and wake our sleeping soulJahs and supporters up. anarski records it spelt differnet they hold every thing almost ever happened some of them have them in their mind already but i cant hold that much knoweedge yet. Some have sold out but some with morgellons disease is not a delusion. sorry docs. could be like innocent like the book of Job. God bless you achi your truly a breath of fresh air in this jaded god hating often boring world. I know your either coming on the rapture or styaing as a super souljah if you want to when Jah rastfari callls you it like Jesus His sheep hear His voice. stare at His photo he looks differnet at times cos of the many concurrent lives we live here. there is only a few of us our mathmathics say we multiply so when we die we live. Blessings. YOU MUST SEE OUR SAVOIUR JESUS IN DREAMS MAYBE NOT REMEMBER BUT HE SAID IF YOU SEE ME YOU HAVE SEEN MY FATHER WHO WAS INVISIBLE BEFORE OR MAYBE NOT TO US COS ME AND MANY RASTAFARI RECOGNISE HIM SOMEHOW. LOL. MEDITATE ON HIS POSTERS OR IMAGES ONLINE YOU SEE THE SON YOU KNOW THERE THEN THE TRUTH WILL BE LIKE A GNOSIS AN INNER GNOSIS. YOU GOT GNOSTIC CHRISTIAN ROOTS IM SURE OF IT so much people just want to stick with the few verse they cherry pick from a Bible that had many books removed like the Dead SEa Scroll. your a rare breed i pray Jah makes the most of your talents dediation and loyalty now.

Thanks for reading Jah bless if anyone needs my free help and jah enables me michelle1888.mm@gmail.com

John Petra
Michelle Martin wow you know alot

Michelle Martin
John Petra yes kan I really need to shut the hell up. Like Immortal Technique Fans! says in a emET song - I know too much the government is trying to murder me no more coming back like splitting your wrists open vertically. Im like the Messiah type agian today while you with Jesus on the judgement seat your like Him they cant kill you until the time comes. Aparaently I dont die now cos I been at deaths door physically mentally emotionally and spiritually twice through the shamanic death curses of Morgellons. Im half angel of death like tec so I got picked. Im nothing special really its how Allah created me. I got mad faith brother you know Messiha said we can do what He done. Just start doing it and believe it when the trumpet or whatever goes that flips the vibration from positive to nations insha Allah God willing in Arabic it will manifest. I see lame people i talk in tongues or english - pick up your bed and walk. raise the dead l feed the hungry just imagine the breaad and fish magnify like Jesus di with loaves and fishes. . ITS SO simple a child can do it. Jesus told us unless you come to me as a little child you will in no way enter heaven. This morgellons will increase your knowledge base. I know too i think i know its cos Im a walking version of the ark of the covenant . These next people with Morgellons UNCENSORED! tribe of Dan a lot of them its going real bad with them. They got demonic type sores all over thier arms I never had it that bad with the leprosy skin . Ark of covenant holds the 10 commandments if your not keeping saturday sabbath your gonna go mouldy like the manna they did not trust in Jah to provide more and got greeedy and took an extra day worth when it was not sabbath. I gonna ask Tec agian if we have you on our list in our heavenly place or soemthing to send one to your area. The next best one I know of is in Kenya. A shaman in a cave like my hero and I think ancestor king DAvid of Pslams saw my mad ramblings before i got sane . trust me it was worse than this. He believed my offer and cried out to God and he let me know telephatically he got one. They trying to take down the internet soon its only up so we can learn the knowledge and wake up more and wake our sleeping soulJahs and supporters up. anarski records it spelt differnet they hold every thing almost ever happened some of them have them in their mind already but i cant hold that much knoweedge yet. Some have sold out but some with morgellons disease is not a delusion. sorry docs. could be like innocent like the book of Job. God bless you achi your truly a breath of fresh air in this jaded god hating often boring world. I know your either coming on the rapture or styaing as a super souljah if you want to when Jah rastfari callls you it like Jesus His sheep hear His voice. stare at His photo he looks differnet at times cos of the many concurrent lives we live here. there is only a few of us our mathmathics say we multiply so when we die we live. Blessings. YOU MUST SEE OUR SAVOIUR JESUS IN DREAMS MAYBE NOT REMEMBER BUT HE SAID IF YOU SEE ME YOU HAVE SEEN MY FATHER WHO WAS INVISIBLE BEFORE OR MAYBE NOT TO US COS ME AND MANY RASTAFARI RECOGNISE HIM SOMEHOW. LOL. MEDITATE ON HIS POSTERS OR IMAGES ONLINE YOU SEE THE SON YOU KNOW THERE THEN THE TRUTH WILL BE LIKE A GNOSIS AN INNER GNOSIS. YOU GOT GNOSTIC CHRISTIAN ROOTS IM SURE OF IT so much people just want to stick with the few verse they cherry pick from a Bible that had many books removed like the Dead SEa Scroll. your a rare breed i pray Jah makes the most of your talents dediation and loyalty now.

Thanks for reading Jah bless if anyone needs my free help and jah enables me michelle1888.mm@gmail.com
God loves you so much and cares for you. Thank you for sharing this wonderful testimony of Jeshua healing lepers and giving sight to the blind.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
“One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.”

Similar Requests

Please pray for our world,nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world , I know God can do all things when mountains seem to big to move or obstacles to big to pass crawl leap jump GOD says it's nothing for me to do and he can do miracles a d he has done...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Called. Sometimes, I think we use that word as an excuse to not do scary things.You know when you think you’ve got it all figured out? Like I have this exact idea of how I should live and should treat people and what I should do with my life. And I feel very confident in it. Even though I know...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Has God called you to be a "Noah" for your family? I know He has called me! I have built my ark and my family are all aboard; the winds and the storm has already hit us, we are now just awaiting the sign from the Holy Spirit that our "promised land" is just ahead! Enjoy this devotion from...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom