just got some good news on this ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get some good news today greatly my back up phone comes back on as well urgently no more stuck on blue screen greatly. I get an income coming in a Job created today greatly for me that's a good thing for me my 3 offsprings our pets I can afford my needs met again greatly normally that's it’s...
Replies
7
Views
172
Today, The Holy Spirit led me to contact someone whose voicemail usually picks up but this time I was able to speak with the person who advised me that they can try to help with getting resources for rent/bills if there are any actions taken by building management. I gave them an idea of my...
Replies
7
Views
299
I will receive some good news today all my bills will be paid off I will finally be debt free Amen
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,418
Messages
16,776,844
Members
647,977
Latest member
Lorauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom