Joy (peace, contentment)

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus. As I feel anxiety and listlessness attempting to close in around me, I lift it up to you for me and all others experiencing this type of problem: Firstly, Lord Jesus, today I thank you, for the forgiveness of us sinners, now and even until the time of our deaths. I pray for...
Replies
8
Views
109
Tonight i will spend time with one group of people (for my physical health and mood). Please pray that i will be protected from any evil, direct or indirect attacks, from jelousy, Jezebel spirit, plans, plots etc in Jesus name!! Let me be WELCOME, WANTED, RESPECTED, FAVORED, PREFERENTIALLY...
Replies
8
Views
28
Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my ###. Thank you for praying for my ### today. Jesus faithfully answered our pray he quickly became calm, relaxed after my last prayer request and is asleep right now. I rebuke these negative behaviors he display today in the mighty name...
Replies
11
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,597
Messages
16,801,133
Members
650,123
Latest member
Brtoarath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom