Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord give me joy.
I am sad because of no contact with my ### and disappointed because I don't have a godly man by my side who would love me, and because I have the work where I feel constant pressure because of my principle - she is disfavoring me for some reason and she is looking for the needle in the stack and harasses me for stupid little things every now and then.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very irritating music in my city block, very loud. Or in my area, I don't know where. Maybe in the parc. Please pray for no loud music or any other irritating sounds, fights, voices, etc., in and around my building and my city block, or in my city. Please pray for NO DIGESTIVE ISSUES. NO...
Replies
6
Views
340
  • Locked
Recently I posted a request for prayers that my visit with ### go well. And thanks to God and all those who prayed for me it went amazingly well and I suddenly had hope for the future. Now, just days later, ### has learned his job will be transferring him far from me. Please pray that God finds...
Replies
7
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,431
Messages
16,799,755
Members
649,945
Latest member
Shraland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom