Joining the engineers for Jesus.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There is always a time when you can share Jesus with everyone. One of those who need Jesus are our engineers who come and go out of our building and no one notices them. But you should. Fast and pray for them. Join the engineers who need Jesus. They work alone and they know what they are doing. They are not cheaters, they love humanity and love to fix their electrical problems that comes around. They have study hard and kept notes all over the place. They should remember what they have learned. It is like memorizing the bible and putting it into practice. The do not carry books around, everything they have learned, it is kept in their mind. So, what should we for all engineers that we see aroung?

1. Fast and pray for them. They and their family need Jesus.
2. Love them as Jesus did.
3. Invite them to church and make sure they get saved.

4. Jesus will bless your life for worrying about your engineer.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Fasting and praying daily for those who are in sin and doing evil against the Lord. Jesus clearly said. Thou shall love others. He did not say, thou shall steal from others. So, let us all be on our knees before the Lord for saving those lost souls who are stealing all your personal...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I had a burden for all of them, like fans coming out of nowhere, they show up and tells you things that only Jesus knows what is going on in their life. Some are lonely living in a remote area, while others are living in a crowded city where no one cares or speaks to them. Some a wealthy, some...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Asleep in the Church DECEMBER 17, 2023 4:50 PM LIZ LAU 2023-12-17 In this dream I was in a small church. It was a very traditional church setting with all wood furniture. A worship service was going on. I was standing up praying and could feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. The scene changed...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Genesis 43–45 , Matthew 12:24–50 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13:15 On Charley and Jan’s fiftieth wedding anniversary, they shared breakfast at a café with their son Jon. That day, the restaurant was understaffed with just a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom