Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nothing in this world feels so good knowing that Jesus love us with an everlasting love. Jesus is always for us and want us all home in heaven. The world, the flesh and the devil will try to do anything to us to make us go the wrong way and miss our way that leads to glory. Stick to Gods word and obey what Jesus said. Come to Me and I will give you rest.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
All glory to God. This really opened my eyes to see what Jesus plan for our life is. The world, the flesh and the devil will never get us when we walk in the light of the Lord.

Similar Requests

• Article
Genesis 18: 11 -12 says "Abraham and Sarah were already very old, and Sarah was past the age of childbearing. So Sarah laughed to herself as she thought, "After I am worn out and my Lord is old will I now have this pleasure?" But in this chapter, our Lord sees to it that Sarah does have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
“Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”” God separates Himself from the nonsense of politics and of the world. Jesus’ Kingdom is greater than worldly politics. Check out this link for the Spiritual Bible Breakdown of Genesis 1 ...
Replies
Views
Thank You Lord Christ Jesus God for not forsaking me. I praise You Lord. I pray that our Lord Christ Jesus' Spirit will permeate this world. I pray that our Lord Jesus Christ will intervene against satan's fight against Him that's being waged through me. I pray Lord Jesus that You give me...
Replies
Views
I pray that our Lord Jesus Christ will personally intervene and destroy satan's plot against this child of God. Lord, I pray that you'll pour down Your wrath against the children of the devil that toil for satan on earth. Bring to light everything in the dark Jesus Christ and burn through...
Replies
Views
I praise our Lord Jesus Christ. Please remove sin from my life, God. Jesus Christ I pray for forgiveness of my sins. I pray that You shall pour over me Your blood that You shed at calvary as payment for our sins. I pray Lord that You pour over the power of Your blood over the demonic and dark...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom