Jobs

  • Thread starter Thread starter vetrivel
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vetrivel

Guest
Please pray for me. I lost my job and am looking for another. Please pray in agreement with me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God can you please help me get a job I really am unemployed
Replies
10
Views
91
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been working out in the sun too much. I’ve been mistreated previous places I’ve worked currently. I’m not treated poorly here, but I am having to pick up extra shifts and being out in the sun, but I feel like I just metaphorically speaking, have a grenade full of sunscreen...
Replies
11
Views
144
I'm currently starting shifts with my two extra jobs. I'll be doing one job for an hour and the other for the next hour. The first job requires me to meet certain metrics to continue working regularly with them. I have been doing well so far. Please pray that I will continue to. The second job...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,776
Messages
16,780,914
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom