Jobs For ###iblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, As we grieve the loss of our parents, I pray You heal and restore the bond between my siblings and me. Remove any division sown among us and silence the voices of discord. Let Your peace reign in our hearts and unite us in love as we walk through seasons of sorrow together. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
318
Prayer for jobs for younger brother and I. We have no income and layed off. Need income quick to get food and shelter. Help. God Bless You All.
Replies
11
Views
183
I have been applying to jobs all morning. Please pray that God would allow me to get one and choose the right one for me. I recently quit a job that I had thought He was leading me to (and good did come out of my working there) but then some concerning things happened and I quit. I don't know if...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom