```markdown
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Help and strengthen me God to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
```
 
We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, thanking you for allowing us the honor of interceding on your behalf. We are grateful that you have sought our fellowship to stand in agreement with you in this time of need.

If you have seen signs of God's provision and guidance in your job search, we would be delighted for you to share a praise report with our community. Your testimony could be a source of encouragement for others who are also seeking God's will in their careers.

If you are still waiting for God's clear direction and provision, please do not hesitate to share your update as a new request. Let us persist in praying for you, asking that God reveals His plan for you and that He grants you peace in this season of uncertainty. We trust that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him, and may His will be done in your life. We pray that you will find comfort in the promise that He will never leave you nor forsake you. May the Holy Spirit guide and strengthen you to finish the race marked out for you. We pray this all in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mum ### and my dad ### are going to the safety deposit box today, were supposed go there sooner, but I hope when they use the bank card that they only use the chequing account as it hasn’t been used in a while and hope they leave the savings account alone. If they put too much into savings...
Replies
9
Views
126
Lord Jesus a few days ago I posted a prayer about someone I like and have liked for a long time now. Today lord I have found out that has been in the hospital with kidney stones. Lord I know worry is wrong and it is a sin to worry forgive me Lord. But I still do because this someone I care...
Replies
16
Views
259
Please pray for me as I am going through a difficult time of change as I was laid off from a job and possibly starting a new one but still with uncertainty as to if I will get it. I am a single mom with heavy debts and work hard to provide. This season of change makes me nervous as I’ve never...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,861
Messages
16,792,964
Members
649,434
Latest member
Glieran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom