Job

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord I need your help! Lord I need your wisdom and ideas what to do about getting a job. Lord I do need an income and I ask for your guidance. I commit my ways into your hands. You are in control.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Trusting God completely means having faith that he knows what is best for your life. May your request be granted. Trust in the Lord....

Yes Lord, I stand in agreement with this request to receive wisdom and be guided where to find the needed job. I pray for a good job soon. In Jesus Name. amen

Dear God, please answer this prayer according to your will!!  I pray blessings over you and your situation now!!  Ask and it shall be given!!  With God all things are possible!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus Holy name!! Amen..

[SIZE=14pt]In Jesus' name may God answer your prayer request. Prayer Focus This Week: God I ask in Jesus’ name that the Word of God will master my mind, heart, body, soul, emotions, attitude, temperament, and intellect so that I will live a successful consistent lifestyle shaped by the Word of God and be used by God to my greatest potential for the Kingdom of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God please forever honor this prayer over all our lives. Amen.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Similar Requests

I'm going to keep asking for prayers until I get a job. I have been out of work for 21 months and I have zero income coming in. I have bills and a fee to pay and I don't know how I'm going to pay it. I'm stressed, anxious and constantly worry. I need a job and steady income to happen soon.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom