Job Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

gold14

Disciple of Prayer
Hello All

I am in need of a job asap. I have been unemployed about two months. I am asking for your prayers that God provides me with a job asap and that he provides for me financially while I am unemployed.

Thanks in advance
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I quickly secure my nannying job
Replies
14
Views
187
I start a new dream job this week that is much more difficult but still fulfilling. I ask for prayers to do well and remember my knowledge from school to provide great care for my child patients. Thank you, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
290
Please pray that all obstacles, blockages, hindrances, and delays are removed from my son ### and receives his right job with financial increase and promotion now in the name of Jesus. Thank you! God Bless you! ###
Replies
11
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom