Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nesser66

Guest
Tomorrow our son will have an ### interview, pray for wisdom, encouragement and safety while traveling. Pray that God's will be done.
 
Lord, I pray for their ###'s job interview. Please Lord, intervene on the interview process. Let him to be the chosen candidate and please let him to get good offer and position from the company. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
231
My daughter has an interview tomorrow. Please ask the Lord to grant her favor and to bless her with the job. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
16
Views
410
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom