Job Interview Tomorrow Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest

Guest
I lost my job last week Friday and was blessed with 2 interviews within 5 days for a company I really would love to work for. Tomorrow morning I have a 3rd interview at 11:00 am. Please pray for me that I get this job. Thank you and God bless you all.
 
Prayers for this person and the job that you would have them to have. I do pray that you would lay the path in front of them as a clear direction.

In your name I pray.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to clear the job interview that I have tomorrow. Please pray that the questions are easy and the ones that I know to answer.
Replies
6
Views
275
Please pray for me to do well, for God to guide my words and for me to listen to whatever He wants for me.
Replies
9
Views
149
Help me succeed in my job interview tomorrow Amen
Replies
5
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,705
Messages
16,814,162
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom