job hunting

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my ### to find a job that serves HIS purpose. He just graduated in Investment Banking relevant degree. Need God's favour and open door to HIS plan and close door to the enemies.
Replies
9
Views
104
Please pray for me. I've been struggling to find a job almost a year. I always pray to God to help me in my job hunting but it feels like he's ignoring me. I'm really losing hope in this situation, I feel burden to our family. Lord you know my struggles everyday. Please let me win this time.
Replies
12
Views
400
Dear Heavenly Father, I bow down to pray for your assistance and blessings. Job hunting is not going well for both my husband and me. The market is quiet and we feel more desperate as we need to pay for the house and our baby. Lord, I pray that you will send us the right opportunities and also...
Replies
8
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom