Job Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rosellik

Guest
FATHER GOD..I ask that you help me get a permanent job. I ask that this job is of people who are of God.
 
Heavenly Father, Give this sister in Christ HER job, the one You want her to have, the one YOU will bless. Amen
 
I pray that God will grant you a permanent job that will bring you promotions and prosperity in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
```html
Child of God,



Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).





Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”





Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us





PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord the job I applied for. I was informed I did not get it. Please let me get my accommodations in my current position. Let the union revert our positions. Open up another opportunity. Keep me safe. Amen
Replies
9
Views
122
Dear God, I am trying to stay disciplined and motivated when applying for a new job. I am so unhappy in my current role, unmotivated and stressed out all the time. I pray for your guidance and direction to lead me to another role that will help me grow, be more motivated, and serve your holy...
Replies
8
Views
220
In Jesus name, I pray for financial help for my family, job success after a layoff and success at college for ###. Amen
Replies
9
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,556
Messages
16,778,035
Members
648,118
Latest member
Cruymore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom