Job Approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila

Prayer Warrior
Dear God,

Please help us. The last year was very difficult, but we kept going. Now finally there is an offer on the table. Please let him to get approved for this job. He would be so great at it. Pleas God! Let it be my Christmas miracle! Please help.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father God, we pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that You will show Yourself strong and all consuming against any financial need of Your children. We pray that any and all mountains of debt will melt like wax before them and that all those that love and honor You will be set free financially to help others instead of ever having any needs of their own. We pray they may find favor in Your eyes and in the eyes of everyone they meet. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son stop staying up so late. Please let my husband pay me the money he owes me for the bills. Please let my health improve. Please let my application get approved, or me at least hear something about it very soon. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
155
Heavenly Father I come to you and ask that you please let my application for this apartment gets approved for me and my kids as we embark on this new journey as we start over in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
232
Father asking that you grant me approval for my lost passpoet application. I submitted all my info and I have been calling for an update but I keep getting delays and no info. Father please resolve this for me and let it be approved with no more delay. I also have a few people wanting websites...
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom