Job And Sale Of Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hayneil

Guest
My business has been up for sale for ### years and with little to interest! Please pray my business property sells soon as I struggle to pay the monthly bills here and at home! I am looking for work with no luck for a regular job a couple of part-time jobs to start in the future but with no income it is very hard to pay any bills so please

help me indeed God in Jesus name A-men
 
In the Name of Jesus I decree and declare your business will sale immediately. I praise you, Father, because anything we agree on in prayer, believing, we'll receive. I agree that this business will sale for a fair price & that a job is on the way. I praise you, Lord, because you're able and worthy. Thank you for hearing & answering our prayers in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please could Everyone pray for the sale of my business?? I'm tired of my business and looking for a buyer for the last one year and it’s been very hard. Plz pray that may Jesus keep control over the people in the ### office who are trying to put us at loss. Also pray that I build my confidence...
Replies
8
Views
236
You've already prayed for business sales last week, but I was extremely sick these past few days and now we need to use the remaining days of this month to produce the total number of batches we are able to produce in order for us to pay off a total amount of debt. I know by experience and Grace...
Replies
9
Views
131
I recently quit a new job after a month. I had believed that God led me there (and there was good that came out of my being there) but then some concerning things happened (some of which may have occurred due to spiritual warfare so they may have been excusable) and I quit. I am now trying to...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom