Job and Financial Prayers

Taurur

Disciple of Prayer
O Lord, Please help me, listen to my prayers and have mercy on me, I have job and financial problem, God of mercy, bless me ###, let me get permanent or contract Job that will pay me better money through your prayer warriors in JESUS NAME. Thank you for accepting my prayers. AMEN.
 
O Lord, Please help me, listen to my prayers and have mercy on me, I have job and financial problem, God of mercy, bless me ###, let me get permanent or contract Job that will pay me better money through your prayer warriors in JESUS NAME. Thank you for accepting my prayers. AMEN.

Dear Lord Jesus, I pray in Your name for mercy and grace to be bestowed upon ###. According to your will we ask that You grant him favour by assisting him in his financial situation. That you will grant him employment that he may set himself free from financial bondage, In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I urgently get a job soon. I want to work but I am not getting any calls back. I urgently need and want to keep my house.
Replies
8
Views
139
I need financial prayers . My state taxes have not come In . Please pray they are deposited soon . Last year I got them on time. Pray hard they deposit so I can pay some bill and I am worried about paying and just not fully given it to God . Please pray with me and for my health but more so...
Replies
11
Views
185
Greetings, will you please pray for and come in agreement for the following. I have been applying to jobs non stop and have yet to hear any good news. I am getting a little disillusioned. Thank you Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness and Your promise to provide for all my needs...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom