Job And Financial Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yolanda Nephew

Guest
I have been trying very hard to find a job. My husband is the only one working at this time and I know that it gets hard on him sometimes. I'm asking that God will help me find a good job and bless our financial situation abundantly. I know that things get hard sometimes but I am in between blessings and God will see us through this. I'm truly thankful and blessed through the ups and downs because God is GOOD!!!
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, ###

### Life Coach & ### Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Lord Jesus, we come to the Father in your name, you said if we do that Yawhe Elohim with give us whatever we ask him. So in obedience, we ask in your name that you give ### a job that will help her husband to care for their family and their needs. We pray and we thank you Amen!
 
Thank You Lord for the praises of this woman. Bless and help her. Show her that You care and that You alone are Lord. We love You and ask especially for Your help in finding the right job. Please hear us and bless her abundantly. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
From My Heart To God’s Ears….



Beloved, I pray in Jesus name, “Above all things that you will prosper and be in excellent health, even as thy soul prospereth. May the love of God cover you like a warm blanket on a cold winter’s night. May God bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed. In Jesus’ name this is my prayer for you.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, And Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to get a job that I love, but any in God's will. I pray to work with a company I love, with a team I love, and with a manager I love. I pray to be so fulfilled and to be able to share Jesus' message with anyone that doesn't know Him. I also pray for financial responsibility and to not...
Replies
14
Views
163
Greetings, will you please pray for and come in agreement for the following. I have been applying to jobs non stop and have yet to hear any good news. I am getting a little disillusioned. Thank you Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness and Your promise to provide for all my needs...
Replies
8
Views
169
Please pray that I urgently get a job soon. I want to work but I am not getting any calls back. I urgently need and want to keep my house.
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom