Job 12 Days To Make 900.00 Rent And Bank Debts Praying For Lea Ekoh And Praying For Heinoahere Antun

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayfortahiti

Humble Prayer Partner
HELLO AND GREETINGS IN JESUS CHRIST.... giving THANKS TO THE LORD james antunez needs to make some money for rent and the bank need a miracle please pray for me!LEA EKOH WHO NEEDS PRAYER .. to be transformed by the grace of GOD THE LAST i saw she was starting her nite of prostitution with the prostitutes who use crystal meth she has or had a stronghold of satan also please pray for HEINOAHERE ANTUNEZ WHO IS 13 AND DOES NOT LOVE ME SHE WAS BRAINWASHED TO NOT LOVE HER FATHER I PRAY FOR HER SALVATION ALL THIS I GIVE TO OUR GREAT FATHER IN JESUS NAME....AMEN... THANKYOU

Lord Jesus - I pray for Your will to be done in the requests that are above. You are our Provider, Healer, Restorer - our Salvation - you break bondage and break the power of sin in our lives - we look to You with faith - to make Your ways known - to bring change where needed - and to purify us. May You be present in each situation. Amen.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through the homes of all my Christian family members, Christian friends (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives this is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord help to find jobs and a new life freedom from the devils home. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Jehovah Jireh Thank You for providing my rent money. Now am believing you wull provide me with the $5000.00 needed to pay my bills by Monday and pay rent at new place and turn on utilities. My daughter needs you to bless her, she is getting weary and sad due to her job loss. Show her that you...
Replies
Views
Abba Father my daughter needs,to know if you want her to find another job or to stay put, there are alot of layoffs in the industry and she needs your help and guidance, give her a clear sign toknow what she should do, you provided her with that job and apartment so you make a way possible for...
Replies
Views
Mercy and Favour for Employment for my daughter in the United Kingdom. My daughter, Omodara, just graduated in July 2022 with a degree in electrical and electronics engineering from a university in the United Kingdom. She is neither a British citizen nor a permanent residency holder. However...
Replies
Views
Mimi was driven from home by extremists – but now she's back and is determined to stay Mimi doesn’t really remember one of the most important moments of her life. She’s 12 now, but was only four years old when so-called Islamic State (IS) invaded her Christian community in the...
Replies
Views
If you have time please pray for me this request God bless you! Please agree with me in prayer God bless you Father God. I ask in the name and blood of our Lord and Your son Jesus Christ. Because in my own name I am not known and my own blood I am not worthy. For Your glory. For Your pleasure...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom