Jesus you know I have tried, and tried to get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak77

Prayer Warrior
Jesus you know I have tried, and tried to get into the oaks at ### and ###. They are close by for I don't have a car, and I have experience in the field area. You know I am a hard worker, and always go above and beyond. I just pray you show me favor, and bless me with a job at one of those places to work. Thank you and Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to God's timing. God is never late. Wait On God. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith...Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ### Flagg
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am born into a wealthy, educated, noble upper class family. I was not a Christian. I turned to the faith however, and decided to help the poor and needy. These poor “Christians” were morally corrupted, in survival mode, had no moral intellectual or spiritual refinement, tried to feed off my...
Replies
8
Views
324
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 39:3: my heart grew hot within me. While I meditated, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: Psalm 39:3 expresses a moment of intense internal struggle and reflection in David’s life. He has kept his thoughts and emotions...
Replies
9
Views
321
So I have tried to get back into the field I had in the Navy for the past ### years, I’ve had so many interviews in the past few years and I’m really praying for a miracle. But after my college education I have not been able to see any fruition. I pray that Yeshua has a plan for me
Replies
5
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,736
Messages
16,802,802
Members
650,230
Latest member
Chuinarerior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom