Jesus wept. John 11:35 NIV I lost my ### in a car

I pray for your success according to His will in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
When Jesus saw [###] weeping and saw the other people wailing with her, a deep anger welled up within him, and he was deeply troubled. "Where have you put [###]?" he asked them. They told him, "Lord, come and see." Then Jesus wept. —John 11:33-35 NLT Key Thought I don't know about you, but...
Replies
1
Views
122
  • Article Article
When Jesus saw [###] weeping and saw the other people wailing with her, a deep anger welled up within him, and he was deeply troubled. "Where have you put [###]?" he asked them. They told him, "Lord, come and see." Then Jesus wept. —John 11:33-35 NLT Key Thought I don't know about you, but I...
Replies
0
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,450
Members
648,150
Latest member
Kyroeraurville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom