Jesus was looking out for me.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My life was out of tune, living so far away from the Lord, lost and confused to where to go and what to do. Unhappy and looking for life eternal. My existence was meaningless and out of tune with Gods word. But then, one sweet day I met a Savior and Lord of all and it changed everything I had in me. From that day my heart sings a new song.

Jesus is my music,
Jesus is my song.
Jesus is my new Friend.
I want to sing praises all day long.
I can hear His sweet voice again.
He told me the truth.
It entered my heart.
Like an arrow.
It made me so happy.
Joy overflowed my soul.

Seek the Lord all the humble of the land, you who do what He commands. Seek His righteousness, seek humility, perhaps you will be sheltered on the day of the Lords anger.
Zeph. 2.3

My life was out of tune, living so far away from the Lord, lost and confused to where to go and what to do. Unhappy and looking for life eternal. My existence was meaningless and out of tune with Gods word. But then, one sweet day I met a Savior and Lord of all and it changed everything I had in me. From that day my heart sings a new song.

Jesus is my music,
Jesus is my song.
Jesus is my new Friend.
I want to sing praises all day long.
I can hear His sweet voice again.
He told me the truth.
It entered my heart.
Like an arrow.
It made me so happy.
Joy overflowed my soul.

Seek the Lord all the humble of the land, you who do what He commands. Seek His righteousness, seek humility, perhaps you will be sheltered on the day of the Lords anger.
Zeph. 2.3
I am so glad to know that Jesus is constantly looking after us. His word is true wherever we are or wherever we go. I am with you always, even to the end of the earth. Let us all praise, honor and glorify His holy name and sing precious songs to Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me.

I am so glad to know that Jesus is constantly looking after us. His word is true wherever we are or wherever we go. I am with you always, even to the end of the earth. Let us all praise, honor and glorify His holy name and sing precious songs to Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on me.
Amen~praying in agreement in Jesus'name, God bless you

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Heavenly music is a universal language that speaks to people down deep in their souls, making them realize that we have a heavenly Father in glory and He delights to hear praises coming out from a thankful heart, rejoicing in His presence and loving Him wherever they are. It connect us with Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
He is looking over us with love and care. He knows what we are going through and He wants to bless, help and heal everyone who is going through a hard time. Merciful and kind. Heavenly Father. Has no pleasure to see. Children suffering. His looking out for us. In love and kind heart. He never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The moment You touched my heart I felt heaven came down and glory filled my soul. I saw the eternal light leading me to Himself. Lamb of God, precious Lamb of God You came to bring joy where there has been sorrow, You gave us peace and joy in our life. Yes, You are here with us, to bless...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a beautiful worship song to start your day. https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2023/12/calvin-nowell-there-is-no-place-bless.html We can go 40 days without food. We can go 3 days without water. We can go 8 minutes without air. But I, personally, can't go a single second without God...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom