Jesus walking on the water.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Awakening to the fresh dawning in the morning to give God the glory and the honor for sending Jesus to earth to show us that He is the real One, the promised Messiah that has come to us to show us great and mighty things that no one can do it for themselves.

And when the disciples saw Jesus walking on the water they were troubled saying.... It is a ghost. Then, they cried out of fear. But, straightway Jesus spoke to them, saying. Be of good cheer. Be not afraid. The disciples all worshiped Jesus saying. He is the Son of the living God. Matt. 14.22, 34

Somethings in life we do not know for sure how and when it happened. Many claim to be a tale of a thousand lies but what Jesus did it is marvelous to read this really happened. A glorious action of power and mercy coming out from Jesus heart. Water obeys the voice of the Lord and sustains Him on top of them. Jesus does not want His disciples to drown and die in deep waters.

Come to Me... says the Lord to Peter. Then Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water and came toward Jesus.
Matt. 14.29

Holy is Your name o Lord.
Worthy of all glory.
Mighty in power.
Glorious in action.
There is no God like You.
And we worship You
In spirit and in truth.

This is really an indication of the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ who came down from heaven to teach us all of us the truth and nothing but the truth. Let us all remember this....

In the middle of storms in our life, we must keep our eyes on Jesus. He will come to us and calm the storms we are facing in life.

Awakening to the fresh dawning in the morning to give God the glory and the honor for sending Jesus to earth to show us that He is the real One, the promised Messiah that has come to us to show us great and mighty things that no one can do it for themselves.

And when the disciples saw Jesus walking on the water they were troubled saying.... It is a ghost. Then, they cried out of fear. But, straightway Jesus spoke to them, saying. Be of good cheer. Be not afraid. The disciples all worshiped Jesus saying. He is the Son of the living God. Matt. 14.22, 34

Somethings in life we do not know for sure how and when it happened. Many claim to be a tale of a thousand lies but what Jesus did it is marvelous to read this really happened. A glorious action of power and mercy coming out from Jesus heart. Water obeys the voice of the Lord and sustains Him on top of them. Jesus does not want His disciples to drown and die in deep waters.

Come to Me... says the Lord to Peter. Then Peter got out of the boat and walked on the water and came toward Jesus.
Matt. 14.29

Worthy of all glory.
Mighty in power.
Glorious in action.
And we worship You
In spirit and in truth.

This is really an indication of the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ who came down from heaven to teach us all of us the truth and nothing but the truth. Let us all remember this....

In the middle of storms in our life, we must keep our eyes on Jesus. He will come to us and calm the storms we are facing in life.
Unbelievers do not believe this is true. They think it is a faily tale someone walking on water, but I believe with all of my heart, Jesus did wonders in His time and He continue to do so right now healing those who cannot be healed, blessings those who are in need, saving those who are going straight to hells burning fire. Let us all praise, honor and glorify the Lord for sending Jesus to show us the way to reach heaven.

Matt. 14.29

Worthy of all glory.
Mighty in power.
Glorious in action.
And we worship You
In spirit and in truth.

Great things Jesus did on earth so people would believe and trust He is the Savior of the world.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I believe with all of my heart Jesus can do anything He wants in the world He has created. He can turn water into wine and raised Lazarus from the dead. Great is the Lord and worthy of glory.

Matt. 14.29

Worthy of all glory.
Mighty in power.
Glorious in action.
And we worship You
In spirit and in truth.

I really want to see Jesus walking on the water and saving His disciples. That really would be a wonderful sight to see. I believe it really happened and I am glad all 12 disciples saw it and believe that He is the Son of the living God.

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I feel the touch of the arms of the Lord every time I am in prayer or reading His word. He continue to lead us all to our heavenly home in glory. Let the storms clouds rage. Let darkness come in. Let anything comes along our path. Jesus arms shelters us from all harm. His love and care will...
Replies
Views
  • Article
These storms reveals to us a number of desires and a trust to the Lord to calm it down and to pass it away soon. More importantly reveals the will of the Father to send this storm to make us all aware of His hand is on everything that happens to us. All we have to do is this. When storms...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all following in His steps and doing the work He did, speaking peace and eternal truth to everyone. The Lord want the best in us and never ever desires that we miss our way to heaven, instead He wants us all in His glorious presence. God will never direst us to be full of pride...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom