Jesus the washing machine broke and I ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Jesus the washing machine broke and I don't know if it is my fault or not also there is a piece missing I am afraid it fell down in there somehow and that is why it broke. I am always so tired, stressed and out of it and that is why stuff like this keeps happening. Please let my husband be able to fix it. Please, we cannot afford another one, nor go to a laundromat. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Prayers for you. If it be your will please let the washer be an easy fix.
 
Jesus the washing machine broke and I don't know if it is my fault or not also there is a piece missing I am afraid it fell down in there somehow and that is why it broke. I am always so tired, stressed and out of it and that is why stuff like this keeps happening. Please let my husband be able to fix it. Please, we cannot afford another one, nor go to a laundromat. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Prayed for this
 
Jesus the washing machine broke and I don't know if it is my fault or not also there is a piece missing I am afraid it fell down in there somehow and that is why it broke. I am always so tired, stressed and out of it and that is why stuff like this keeps happening. Please let my husband be able to fix it. Please, we cannot afford another one, nor go to a laundromat. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Just know the Lord is there for you just give it all to the Lord and let it go..praying for this for healing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus name for a successful washing machine setup
Replies
9
Views
142
In Jesus name, please pray it is God‘s will that my washing machine will work perfectly. I have had issues in the past. Please pray for me to be able to wash number of loads today without any problems. Thank you, and God bless.
Replies
7
Views
145
Hello, I came to hotel for anight and the door of the washing machine has opened. There is power outage at home/rented apartment. Please pray in Jesus name that my basic needs are met…. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom