treeoflife
Account Closed
Jesus, show me what to do, starting today, to make money. That's what I need, and it's what I'm asking for from You. It's the only way out of this house, and away from a place where I am not happy. I am praying, and asking for results from You that come immediately. I am not in a place where I am understood, or loved. I live among those who have persecuted me and abused me, and I forgive them, God. Show me how to make money starting today, Lord Jesus. Give me a sign You're listening to my prayers, Eternal Son of God, and let me not be mistaken about it. You said to ask, and I've been asking, but I haven't yet received. I believe that the answer could come very quickly, so provide it for me, Lord, and let me not be in need. Give me a happier life, so that I don't cry nearly every evening. God, I'm out of friends. No one wants to help me out of the situation I'm in, and I don't want to go homeless again. It's cold out. I need the light to dawn in my life, because I've given You years of service in the past, and I've made many mistakes, but need renewal. Let it come today Lord. Let me not spend another day without progress as to a way out of this situation. I pray in the name of God, who has all the possessions in heaven and on earth, and in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, through whom all things are possible. Amen in Jesus name.
