Jesus please surround me with people that will help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus please surround me with people that will help me to be my very best and please perform a miracle for me. I am very scared about what this week will bring.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please bless me from my spirit,soul, and body from all those cursing and doing enchantment against me. Lord show me yourself in my very situation i am asking for your blessings over me in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
126
Dear Jesus Christ please help me not lose my job and please help me because my wife ### me and I have not gone to work this week and I have to go back to work today and I am scared because I don't know what I'm doing anymore. My life is very sad. And I don't want to live like this anymore...
Replies
9
Views
208
Dear God please help me to not lose my job. My boss and his boss have not given me a bonus check that I have earned and they are not being nice to me. It's not fair how hard I work and how much money I have been able to provide for my company. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and please...
Replies
7
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom