Jesus please make disability stop. I can't ...

Praying in agreement with your prayer request in Jesus' name Amen~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 🙏
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
121
Dear Lord Jesus, Thank you for letting me get my bachelors degree in science associates degree in science, Eagle, leadership certificate, interpretation certificate, and minor in science and a good GPA from a good college. And have a lot of Zoo experience to work with a bunch of exotic wild...
Replies
7
Views
178
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,930
Members
650,422
Latest member
Bredorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom