Jesus please let my ### listen to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son listen to me and stop goofing off on the computer and go to bed. He wont go to sleep. This is absolutely insanity. I should have a right to say something to him without it turning into a huge fight, which it did tonight. Please let this stop, let him realize I am his...
Replies
8
Views
122
Jesus please let my son stay asleep. Please let my health improve and let me get everything done that I need to. Please also let my husband do the repairs around the house and let his new schedule work out and be enough money. Also, please let my son's account situation get resolved, and the...
Replies
12
Views
133
Jesus please help my legs hurt so bad and I have a bad infection too. Please heal me. I also am in need of responses about my application status. Everytime I think it is resolved, I have someone else sending me or telling me something differently. Please let me get confirmation in writing that I...
Replies
10
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom