Jesus please let my husband help me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help my mother deal with her depression and try to be happier and focus more. I think the depression is now affecting her memory, and I cannot handle another person in my life with memory issues. Please also let my husband's schedule even out so he can help out more I am overwhelmed...
Replies
13
Views
141
Jesus please keep my son safe on his field trip today and let his school work be graded and teachers work with him and him cooperate about not taking his laptop with him..please also let my husband give me the rest of the money for the rent and please help me with everything I have to do, I am...
Replies
11
Views
431
Jesus please let my husband's job be ok and let the people who called here for him instead of calling his store location realize they upset me as they called very late and I had no idea what they were talking about at first. Let them realize it was very confusing, and I did not mean to get so...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,079
Messages
16,807,077
Members
650,528
Latest member
Karaornaurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom