Jesus please let my husband do what ...

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let my husband do what he said he would today and get everything we need and let my son do well at karate. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
Jesus please let my ### do what he said he would today and get everything we need and let my ### do well at karate. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
I am praying for you, your ### and your ###. I am praying for everything will work you and your victory and success. Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Keep On Praying!
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband's job be ok and let the people who called here for him instead of calling his store location realize they upset me as they called very late and I had no idea what they were talking about at first. Let them realize it was very confusing, and I did not mean to get so...
Replies
10
Views
178
Jesus please let my husband do what he is supposed to today. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
102
Dear God please help me please forgive me for my AUD and please help me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad and a better employee. My wife and I have AUD. I'm getting tired of working and trying to support my wife and my self and our adult kid's. I am laying on my bed...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom