Jesus please let my computer start working ...

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let my computer start working again. I have been trying for hours to fix it. Please. I can't afford another one. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
Jesus please let my computer start working again. I have been trying for hours to fix it. Please. I can't afford another one. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my packages arrive today and let me try to figure out how to fix my printer, I cannot afford a new one. Please also let my husband get his schedule at work so I can plan appointments and other events. Please also let my son stop being so obsessed with the...
Replies
10
Views
139
I had a dream about bugs that bothered me. I hope it isn't a curse from the LORD. Jesus Christ, please save me from identity theft, and computer virus. I'm not sure how to get rid of the virus. I'm really messed up after reading the holy bible. I had given out my information to a scammer that...
Replies
7
Views
237
Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom