Jesus please let my ### be ok ...

needhelpsobad48

Beloved of All
Jesus please let my son be ok he was sick in the night. Please help me as well I am sick. Thank you Jesus Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Jesus please let my ### be ok he was sick in the night. Please help me as well I am sick. Thank you Jesus Amen.
I pray for your to be okay, keep the faith and trust in your heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s partially opened and making a strange humming sound now I have so much in there please let it be OK Lord Jesus amen and protect us. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
424
Lord please let my mom call me if she is not ok. She was not good, problems with breathing. I talked on the phone with her and I was not sure if she is ok. She was like in a half sleep. Please let her call me if she is not good. I would go to her place... I am afraid to wake her up if...
Replies
8
Views
186
Jesus Please let me finish my homework in your name we ask ### and ### and let me finish my divorce with no delays father help me to help you with nutrition and photography and music on earth ###
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom