Jesus please help me with my illness or at ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus please help me with my illness or at least help me to know that I'm being helped. Please break the spirit of lies and deceitment over my life. Please help God!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I am sick and I am having a bad sore throat. Please heal me. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
8
Views
131
I'm still going through a terrible issue. My Mother and my sisters are telling me to go to get inpatient care at a hospital. I refuse this!! due to a previous incident of a 2 month stay I had at an inpatient hospital. The doctors and nurses were extremely rude to me and one MD doctor even said...
Replies
7
Views
232
Prayer for ### that God will hill me from ms disease
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom