Jesus, please help me keep my government

KeithDesker

Disciple of Prayer
Jesus, please help me keep my government job in the same department so I can pay for my home in ###, ###. I wish to continue working till I'm ### years of age in order to survive in these challenging times. I humbly ask this in the name of our Lord God. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon. "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, asking for forgiveness for what happened at work today and asking You to please not let me lose this job. I have been working hard to keep it and I don't want this vital error to be the cause of me losing it. Please let everything be okay with my job. In Your name I Pray, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
287
Saving the government money seems to be the most important thing right now. I am nothing, my life means nothing, I am a burden, and I don't want to live in a country/world run by Christian nationalists. Please humanely euthanize me ASAP. ONLY ME. I'm begging.
Replies
8
Views
168
I face dismissal at work. I have not broken the law or inflicted physical pain but my words with others have caused offence. I want to keep my job and be the better person I know I can be. I want to work quietly and be able to help others at work and beyond. The fear of losing my job is...
Replies
8
Views
507
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,131
Messages
16,796,390
Members
649,673
Latest member
Drauren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom