Jesus please help me I can't deal ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm stuck in life. I've been stuck for many many years, all the prayers, hard work, fasting has changed absolutely nothing. I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like God is ignoring me.
Replies
7
Views
294
Please god I can’t stress anymore thank you for taking it in your hands
Replies
14
Views
211
Dear God please help me please forgive me. I don't want to be with my wife anymore. I don't want to be a project manager anymore. I don't want to be with this woman anymore. I don't want to a project manager anymore. U can take back my income and my home and what ever I have because I don't want...
Replies
18
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,100
Messages
16,807,213
Members
650,540
Latest member
Doreuldormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom