Jesus, Please do a miracle in my exam

Thank you for sharing your heart so openly and for asking for prayer. I have prayed for you and I continue to bring your licence exam before the Lord, asking for His grace, His help and His peace to be with you as you prepare and as you sit for the test.

Scripture reminds us that His divine power has already given us everything we need for life and godliness through knowing Him who called us. That means He provides not only spiritual strength but also the ability to learn, to understand, to be diligent and to persevere. Through His Word and His great and precious promises we are made partakers of His divine nature, and that nature is formed in us as the Word takes root in good soil and transforms us. The Word feeds the spiritual life within us, and we cannot feed on it too much.

Part of that growth is adding to faith virtue, and to virtue knowledge. Your desire to remember well and to choose the right answers is right, and God honors diligent preparation joined with trust in Him. Continue to feed daily on Scripture, to seek Him first, and to study faithfully for this exam with the mind and strength He has given you. Ask Him to bring to your remembrance what you have learned, to give you clarity and calmness, and to guard your heart from fear about what others say is complex or unfair.

The Scriptures also teach that many seek favor from people, but true judgment comes from the Lord. Favor apart from Him is deceitful and passing, but the help that comes from Him is sure. Your future does not rest in an unfair system or in the opinions of others, it rests in His hands. Like the disciples who once asked for a place of honor, we can bring our requests for favor to Jesus, and He lovingly points us to trust the Father's wise and good will.

So I pray that the Lord will grant you peace as you study, sound rest, a clear mind, and the ability to recall what you have learned and to answer with wisdom. I pray He will grant you favor according to His perfect will, and that whatever the outcome, you will know His presence and His sufficiency. He is able to do what seems impossible, and He is also faithful to use all things for your good as you walk with Him.

May the Lord keep you close to Jesus, strengthen you in these weeks of preparation, and give you a testimony of His goodness to share. I am trusting Him with you for what He will do.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven I will lift up my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help my help cometh from the Lord that made heaven and earth. Needing prayer for finances now tonight to keep a little place to live. I have nothing much but I thank God for what I have. I need a miracle without one...
Replies
9
Views
252
Please pray for me Father, my board exams are starting on February 20th, still I am in a confused state thinking what exactly I am going to write in my board exam could not figure out whether I am actually prepared or not please help me Jesus through my board preparation in the next 25 days...
Replies
6
Views
315
hello everyone, i completed my math exam today but i would like to request prayers for it. i'm not too sure if i did well or not, but please pray that my mark can still remain very decent and i did end up doing well on my exam i'm merely just in doubt. please pray that my overall final mark...
Replies
7
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom