Jesus please bring the right type of people in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus please bring the right type of people in my life to please help me. Also Jesus, please help me to pass school. ### says that he won't allow me to pass school and I am sick and tired of these games. Jesus, please help me and please provide the right type of people to help me Holy Spirit.
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I do not understand why I am not getting justice. The people at my workplace are causing me a lot of pain, and it is becoming very difficult for me to work. They seem happy while I continue to suffer. If they have done wrong, please bring truth and justice. Please help me, give me...
Replies
8
Views
136
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
145
Oh Lord, it hurts with a pang in my heart feeling the void at home and especially when entering this sweet little one's empty bedroom from which he unexpectedly breathed his last and passed away so suddenly; I can only cry out Lord and cling to You Father God Almighty that You would make sense...
Replies
7
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,180
Messages
16,807,861
Members
650,597
Latest member
Azuadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom