; ( Jesus Please bring me my loving faithful ###)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I do not understand why I am not getting justice. The people at my workplace are causing me a lot of pain, and it is becoming very difficult for me to work. They seem happy while I continue to suffer. If they have done wrong, please bring truth and justice. Please help me, give me...
Replies
8
Views
134
Jesus, please bring the man I love back into my life. Please in this final hour, give us the chance to see each other and openly communicate. Please give us the courage to explain to one another what is in our hearts. I want to share my life with him and take care of him. Please bring abundant...
Replies
5
Views
311
I, ###, am asking for your continued prayer support for my marriage to my wife ###. We have been married for ### years and there are ### children involved. This is very hard on me and it affects our children. She claims to be on a new journey and is living with another man. Please ask our Father...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom