Jesus, my Lord Jesus, I lift ### up to you, thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Jesus, my Lord Jesus, I lift ### up to you,

thank you for forgiving her of her sins, thank you for rebuking and casting out all evil in her mind and in her life, thank you for rebuking all chaos and confusion that has been denying her and depriving ### of the peace and joy and serenity

Lord Jesus, please send a host of angels to her and richly anoint her and her daughter with all the fruit of the Holy Spirit and restore real peace and joy and happiness and a clarity of mind and heart, that she now knows clearly what to do in regards to this man she has not been sure of and not seen in ### months, Jesus, let your will be done now....I thank you that ### and myself have met and we both want to get to one another, so Jesus, I thank you that ### has my phone number and she will contact me in your perfect time and ### will find the quality time to meet me, and her daughter will be happy for her mum Jesus I love you in your name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I lift up the appointment letter that I am waiting for. I ask for Your favor to rest upon my application, as You promised to establish the work of my hands. I speak to the hearts of those in authority to make a swift decision in my favor. Break every barrier that has caused this...
Replies
5
Views
261
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you. Thank you for giving me the courage to call my daughter and to tell her that I love her and that it's going to be okay. We got this! I am so thankful that you have given me a beautiful wife and beautiful son and daughter and I have a good job...
Replies
8
Views
163
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom