Jesus my lord be my friend I need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutykit

Disciple of Prayer
Jesus my lord be my friend I need you, forgive my sins bless me in all my life I believe in you, you did helped me a lot in my life I want stay obedient to you forever with love and harmony I’m thankful to you always Amen.
 
God will take care of you. No problem is greater than he. All things are possible through Christ, and I pray that God has answered and will answer your prayers. To God be the glory. ### Amen
 
I pray that the Lord will hear your prayer and bless and guide you. That you will open your heart and hear his call. Trust in the Lord and be patient. Have a great Thanksgiving. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help me my life Ho God please help me maney Jesus please give me my problem maney my wife and daughter money problem 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏 please help me my Account no.### please help me Jesus please help me 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
200
Thank you GOD for waking me up today. Your mercies are new and your love never fails. Father God, I ask that You, never take Your, hands off me, or my family. Lord... Today, I surrender my thoughts, my plans and my heart to You. Order my steps, quiet my worries and fill me with peace. Let me...
Replies
7
Views
251
Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom