Jesus I've prayed for a reconciliation between ###

Sharon Thomas

Humble Prayer Partner
Jesus I've prayed for a reconciliation between myself and ### and things got worse block me hung up on me Jesus my God whst is going on God ehy why I ask the more I pray for peace the worse it got help me God at my end stressed
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got denied SSA again. My body is failing, and I had to stop my studies. The pills I need to stay alive have been taken away; I have about 6 weeks' supply left. I got approved for financial assistance for a healthcare place, but I need 2 documents signed and notarized, and that's the part that...
Replies
9
Views
163
Heavenly Father "GOD" Please intercede for Reconciliation between Our Daughter In-law & us ( her In-laws)! Please soften her heart of stone to a heart of flesh! She is so mean with us; & does not allow us near our son & grandson! Please "GOD" We love her; & have never done anything to cause her...
Replies
7
Views
492
Praying for reconciliation between ### and ###. Spiritual attacks and toxic people came upon them leading to ### being betrayed. No communication for a month. Prayers desperately needed for both, however ### is slipping into worldly things. Thank you, God bless.
Replies
10
Views
583
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom