Nobody is reading this thread right now.

When we are facing death due to Corona virus, run to the arms of Jesus. When dark days come and there is no one to help, call on the Lord.
When I lost my job and the store closed, I run to the holy presence of God. I asked, why these things are happening to us?

The Lord is rock, my fortress and my deliverer. My God, my strenght in whom will I trust.

If you are going through a hard time right now, run to the arms of Jesus. He will come to you and help you and guide your steps towards Himself. Comfort, bless and help is in His hands.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good gifts and from His hands cometh blessings upon blessings to those who seek His face on a daily basis. Praising and adoring His holy name. Then sings my soul, My Savior God to Thee. How great Thou art. Yes, Thou art great, And full of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us His ways so that we may walk in His paths. Isa. 2.3 Let us all start by welcoming our dear Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, with love and praise in our hearts and minds. We must acknowledge and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When hard times comes to our door and we do not know what to do. When the morgage is due and we have no money to give to the bank, let us all run to the arms of Jesus. He is the giver of all good things to those who seek His face on a daily basis. God is our refuge and streght a very...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom