Jesus I want to fullfill my life according to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

switchback

Humble Prayer Warrior
Jesus I want to fulfill my life according to your promise, I want to live life according to your wish, despite where I came from Lord help me get to where you want me to be, with everything that you have for me not lacking of anything. Please Lord help me answer my prayers and I also pray for family who need to be touched by you Lord for they need to be changed by your blood, in your name Jesus cleanse us with your blood, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
336
Father God. God, I need You. I know I don't pray like I should, I know that I haven't followed You, like I should. I need You right now. Lord, I've been so angry at ###. I'm so angry at him. I don't want to lose him. Lord forgive me, forgive me. I'm not his judge You are, but I'm asking You...
Replies
7
Views
259
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom