Jesus, I Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Oh my dear Lord Jesus,
Lord Jesus, I do thank you for this new day, and my new life, and all my blessings and for your promises and your word.


I am truly sorry for my sins, for which I do repent, thank you for forgiving me, please cleanse and renew and rebuke my mind, body, heart and soul and every aspect of my life of all evil and all unhelpful, and anxious thoughts that rob me and deny me and deprive me of happiness, joy, peace, serenity and stops me from resting in you and completely delighting in you.

Lord Jesus, thank you for richly anointing me and my mind, body and soul and with all the fruits of the Holy Spirit.

I pray and thank you for ordering a host of angels so no [SIZE=10.5pt]No harm will come anywhere near me, my wife to be, family and friends and neighbors, no disaster will come near our homes or as you will command his angels[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]concerning me and my loved ones to guard you in all your ways, they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.[/SIZE]

Lord, I thank you for protecting me that I will not receive any further bills, invoices, letters of demands, phone calls, emails, until I have all the money to pay for such things, I pray I will never have legal action against me, I thank you that something really pleasing will come through my door, something that will lift my spirits..........

My Lord Jesus, I thank you for working miracles on my behalf with the CSA, that I ask that as of now I will not have to pay any more money to the CSA ever again, I thank you that the CSA will very very very soon reimburse me a lump sum of money.

My Lord Jesus, I thank you that you are now working miracles with a divine debt cancellation and thank you that you are prospering me life in every way, that you will release to me an abundance of extra money and finances to meet all my needs, including getting my teeth in much better shape, new crowns, no dentures.

I pray and thank you and ask that you will bless me immediately with more than enough finances to meet the desires of my heart and enough to be generous to others.

I thank you and ask you that you now will significantly increase my income/salary

I thank you, that ### is very supportive of my lease car and he will get a real good deal and the new model 208 1.2 litre will be cheaper to rent than my current car.

Lord, I pray and thank you that very very very soon, you will reveal who is this very special lady who is to be my wonderful loving wife, I thank you that we will have the most beautiful, happy, blessed deeply loving relationship with one another and marry in the very near future

Lord, Jesus, it's so close to Christmas I would dearly love to share and enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with someone very special, please work a miracle, someone I adore and love being with and they with me, so I thank you, I will have an invitation from this very special person, preferably my future wife..

I pray and thank you for forgiving ### of her sins and I pray for your will to be done between ### and me, and that she will contact me.

Lord, it is not good for man to be alone, Lord, you said ask any thing in your name and it is done, I thank you that you are working these great miracles in my life, [SIZE=10pt]Seek first the kingdom and ALL these things will be added to you God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think Amen and Amen[/SIZE]
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know I am God."​
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
191
our lord christ jesus i thank you continue protecting me amen
Replies
10
Views
515
Dear God thank you for helping me with my AUD and my AWS. Thank you for helping me at work with my projects and proposals and all the stuff that I get to do. Thank you for giving me the ability to take my Grouchy wife out to dinner with my son and his girlfriend we had a great dinner and I am so...
Replies
12
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom