Jesus I prayed for all above requests ...

Abasis

Prayer Partner
Jesus I prayed for all above requests & petitions pls fulfill according to your will my master in JESUS PRECIOUS NAME I pray AMEN. =F0=9F=99=87
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I prayed that you will assist to restore what have been taken from me because of the unfair policies by the government back to me I always wanted to have a godly marriage back it kept delaying because I am out of job and only be given contract job caused I am a local suffering under the...
Replies
8
Views
258
i prayed for every one on this prayer request site in Jesus name may the God of peace bless you all amen
Replies
8
Views
264
i prayed for every one on this prayer request site in Jesus name may the God of peace bless you all amen
Replies
6
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,064
Messages
16,794,895
Members
649,619
Latest member
Doraelrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom