Jesus I pray for ### and her 13 year ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Jesus I pray for ### and her ### year old daughter and thank you for casting out and rebuking all evil and all devils in their lives, I thank you for restoring order into her life and freeing ### of all confusion and clutter and I thank you for sending a host of angels and your Holy Spirit and giving ### guidance and direction and peace and joy and clarity of mind and heart that ### knows now for sure what to do with this man who she said she was not sure of and had not seen for ### months.

I thank you Jesus for bringing ### into my life me into hers and I thank you that we both feel the same about each other, Jesus, I thank you for the miracles you are working for ### and me and that she is hoping and longing to meet up with me real soon and thank you for the perfect time we will meet up with one another, thank you Jesus, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Lord I thank you for the miracles that are ahead for my friend ###. Lord I pray that this lady is the one for him I pray that she loves him and wants to be with him. Bless him lord in Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD GOD I pray for the safe return of missing 13-year-old ### ###. It's been a year since she was last seen. It's believed that she is no longer alive. If this is indeed the case LORD GOD let her body be found so the family can give her a proper send-off to Heaven and the family can have peace...
Replies
12
Views
512
Jesus Grant me my request grant the papers that I am filling to be approved JESUS I pray amen and I and we thank you ahead of time amen
Replies
10
Views
214
Thank you for your prayer support in this time of need. I pray in JESUS I pray and I trust you that it will be filled with stamp of approval and granted to me by tomorrow MY .D in your name amen I am grateful for your prayer support Amen
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom